March 20, 2012

Peyton

Well, we as Tennesseans, all at some point yesterday heard the news that Peyton Manning decided to join the Denver Broncos.  Some people are happy.  Some people are sad.  Some people are a.n.g.r.y.  I was listening to one of our local talk radio stations yesterday.  People were calling in saying how Peyton owes us because he went to UT Knoxville, etc.  Jad and I own PSLs and we were excited about the idea of Peyton becoming a Titan.  So, I have to admit I was disappointed when I heard, but I will be the first to say that Peyton does not owe us anything.  I cannot imagine how hard these past few weeks have been for this man.  Jad made a very good point about Peyton's decision.  He said that when Peyton left the Colts, he said, "I'll always be a Colt. I always will be. That'll never change."  Jad pointed out the fact that the Titans are in the same division as the Colts.  Therefore, if Peyton were to play for the Titans, he would have to go up against the Colts and that is probably the reason why he decided to play for the Broncos.*  I wish Peyton Manning the best of luck and hope for no injuries to him. 


JMD

*This is only my husband's opinion and he is not in any way affiliated with the NFL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Thank You!!