May 1, 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge...Day 1


I came across this 31 Day Blog Challenge created by Emma from Boy Oh Boy on November Girl's blog.  (Love the power of blogger world!!)  I decided to give it a try.  Especially because my blog is new.

Here is the challenge


So, today is Introduction and Recent Photo.

My name is Jolynda.  My dad's name is Joe and my mom's name is Linda.  Pretty southern thing to do, right?  That's okay.  I love my name.  The only thing I do not like is that Jolynda is my middle name.  Growing up in school, I would always get called my first name and I would have to correct them.  I vowed I would call my children by their first name. 

I met my husband, Jad, 7 years ago where we both worked.  Our first date was April 8th, 2005 and we were married one year later on April 8th, 2006.  Our son, Z, is 15 and Tanman is 4. 

I was born and raised in Tennessee.  I have lived in the same county all my life.  I do not like the idea of being too far from my family.  Neither does my husband.

Jad's dad passed away in 2008 and my dad passed away in 2010.  It is very hard for them to be gone.  Our sons do have their grandfathers anymore and it saddens me.  I miss my daddy very much.

Like I said at the beginning of this post, my blog is new. 
My hope is for this blog to grow and mature and reach people and I want God to use it in his glory.

Here is a picture taken of me on Easter of this year.



JMD

I am linking up to 
 31 Day Blog Challenge over at Boy Oh Boy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Thank You!!