May 12, 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge...Day 12

What's In My Fridge


We bought this side by side last year because the old one went out.
The next one I get will be one of these bad boys...



 
But for now, I love my fridge and I am not complaining.

Ok....moving on.





Inside the door, we have:
Butter & lemon juice
Strawberry & Chocolate Syrups
Ice Cream Toppings
Mustard, BBQ Sauce, A1 Sauce, Pickles
Wine & Diet Coke
More Wine & Some Mixer









Here we have:
Butter
Coffee Creamer, Yogurt
Orange Juice, Tea, Hi-C, Power Ade
Drawers for Fruits & Veggies











The first drawer has:
Salad, an Onion and Carrots











The bottom drawer has:
Shredded Cheese and Cheese Slices











And the outside holds:
some of Tanman's artwork
Appointment reminders














I didn't take a picture of my freezer because....well because that wasn't part of the assignment.



JMD
 I am linking to

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Thank You!!