May 2, 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge...Day 2



20 Facts About Me:

1. I am 36 years old.
2. I am a procrastinator...badly!
3. I love chocolate. I'm talking chocoholic here people!!!
4. I have been married for 6 years to my sweet husband.
5.  I do not have many friends, but I have ONE BEST FRIEND!! 
6. I am right handed, but when I was a kid I loved acting like I was left handed.
7. I love.the.beach!
8. My favorite type of books to read are true stories.
9. I was in the marching band in high school.
10. I was the field commander (some call it the drum major) of that band my senior year.
11. I have 3 tattoos. 1 right above my shoulder blade, 1 on my lower back and 1 below my belly button.
12. I miss my Dad. Very.Much.
13. I drive a mini-van.
14. I really like my job.
15. I am addicted to Pinterest. I mean we're talking over 8 THOUSAND pins!
16. I have a desire to homeschool, but I do not have enough faith in myself to do it.
17. I heart my iPhone. I wish it was the 4S so I could talk to it...LOL.
18. My favorite color is pink.
19. When it comes to sushi, I love me some California Rolls. I'm too scared to venture out with the other stuff right now, but I will eventually.
20. I watch more TV than I should.  Army Wives, Bachelor/ette, Revenge, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Real Housewives of Atlanta, Mike & Molly, Modern Family, Raising Hope.....oh wait.
 I told you I watch too much TV.


JMD

I am linking up to 
31 Day Blog Challenge over at Boy Oh Boy.


2 comments:

Katie said...

I love the beach too... Great list! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you Katie! =)

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Thank You!!