May 16, 2012

See Spot Run 5k



Saturday I participated in another 5k.
I did a 5k back in February.
There are a couple of differences between the two.

In February, it was 12 DEGREES!!!!



Saturday, it was 72 degrees.


In February, I was with my Best Friend!




Saturday, I was with a precious Greyhound.




In February, I ran half of the 5k and walked half of it.

Saturday, I walked the WHOLE thing!  =(

Oh well, at least I participated.
And it was for a good cause.
The money went to support Habitat for Humanity.
And I got my exercise for the day
with a sweet friend, Scout.





HOWEVER...
I need to get my butt in gear and get to training.

I want to be a runner.
I want to be able run a 5k...
a 10k
a 15k
a half-marathon
a full-marathon
a tri-athalon

I want to be able to do all those things!

And.I.will.



JMD



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Thank You!!