July 2, 2012

SodaStream

Have you heard of the SodaStream System?  If not, you need to know what this is!!!  It is a device that allows users to take ordinary tap water and carbonate it to create carbonated soda (or water) to drink.



I bought Jad one for his birthday.  There are different types of the SodaStream.  I decided on the Genesis.  It wasn't the top of the line, but it wasn't the bottom either.  The machine comes with the carbonator (that I already installed before I took this picture), two bottles and caps, and a pack of 12 samples.  There are over 50 flavors to choose from.  I started with buying Orange and Cola.  I was very happy about the sample pack because it allowed us to try flavors that we probably would have never tried.   


One of the things I love about SodaStream is the fact that we do not have to lug in anymore heavy bottles or canned drinks anymore.  We do not have to worry about storing all those bulky 2 liter bottles and cases of canned drinks anymore either.



To set it up, all I did was pull it out of the box, insert the carbonator.  
I washed the 2 bottles and caps and we were ready to make some carbonated beverages!   

Jad and Tanman made our first bottle of Orange.  It is so easy to make the soda. 
All you have to do is fill the bottle with tap water up to the line indicated on the bottle. 




Then screw the bottle in to the cap holder on the device. 



Give the button three pushes to put the carbonation in the water, unscrew the bottle. 




Then you pour the syrup in the bottle. 



Gently turn the bottle over and under a couple of times. 



Then pour the drink in a glass. 



And Enjoy!!





Ummm...Amazingly delicious!!!!  I am so impressed with this product!! 

This would make a great gift to someone or yourself!!

JMD

*Disclaimer: The opinions stated in this post are 100% mine and I have not been compensated for this post in any way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Thank You!!