January 23, 2013

I Won 2nd Place!!!

I am so excited!!! 

A few days ago I posted asking you all to please vote for me because I was participating in an
Even though I did not win 1st place....I won 2nd place!!!  Wahoo!!! 
Man, I was really trying hard, working my friends, calling and texting and emailing trying to get people to vote for me.  My husband and I desparately need a ClosetMaid Closet System in our master closet (the 1st place prize).  But that's okay. 
For getting 2nd place, I did win an Off the Floor Rack-It valued at $100.  Totally Awesome!!! 
And with pink being my favorite color, I picked out Fuschia because they come in ! 
I cannot wait to get this bad boy hung up in my craft room and organize it. 

I will post pictures when I get it all set up, but until then here is a picture from their website.


And if you voted for me, you do not know how much it means to me!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

JMD

1 comments:

Gina Gao said...

Congrats on winning!

www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Thank You!!