January 21, 2013

The ABCs of Me

Melissa over at After We Tied the Knott filled this out on her blog and I thought it was so cool that I would join in the fun!!

A - Available or married? 
Married.

B- Book?
Currently I am reading my Sociology book for my college course. 

C- Cake or Pie?

Strawberry Pie. 

D- Drink of Choice?
Diet Coke. 

E- Essential Item?
Sadly... my iPad. I am on all the time. 

F- Favorite Color?
Pink. 

G- Game to play or watch? 
Football. Especially live. Go Titans!!'

H- Hometown?
LaVergne, TN

I- Indulgence?
Chocolate. 

J- Job?
Account Clerk at the local University. 

K- Kids and names?
Z and T

L- Life is incomplete without?
My family

M- Music group or singer?
Safety Suit

N- Number of siblings?
Two

O- Oranges or apples?
 Apples.

P- Phobias/Fears?
Being trapped. 

Q- Favorite Quote?
"Even a fake smile will make you feel better. It changes your breathing pattern and lowers your brain temperature." Anonymous

R- Reason to Smile?
I am loved.

S- Season?
Fall. 

T- Tattoos?
Three. 

U- Unknown fact about me?
I would love to open a candy store. 

V- Vegetable you love?
Carrots

W- Worst habit?
Biting my nails. 

X- X-Rays you've had?
Teeth. Back. Shoulder. 

Y- Your favorite food?
Chocolate 

Z- Zodiac?
Virgo. 

Your turn!! 

JMD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Thank You!!