February 21, 2013

5 Random Things

I have been struggling with topics for my posts here lately.  Halie over at Penguins, Pasta & Polkadots did a post of 5 random things about herself.  I love reading posts like this and learning about people.  So, I decided to do one too.

5 things you'll find in my purse...
1. Chapstick
2.  My iPad
3.  Bath & Body lotion
4.  A mini flashlight
5.  Hand sanitizer

5 things you'll find in my bedroom...
1.  My fan.  I CANNOT sleep without it
2.  2 bookcases filled with my husband's books
3.  Our dog....LOL
4.  My jewelry armoire
5.  My cpap machine....I have sleep apnea

5 things I've always wanted to do...
1.  Swim with dolphins
2.  Go to New York
3.  Go to Las Vegas
4.  Be a stay at home mom or work from home
5.  Learn sign language

5 random things I'm currently loving...
1.  Pistachios...I can't get enough of them! 
2.  My new office chair
3.  My new medication for my RLS.  It's a patch!  Unless you have RLS, you wouldn't understand.
4.  My iPad.  I am on it constantly for anything and everything.
5.  My iPad case.  I recently dropped my iPad and shattered the screen.  Thank goodness for insurance protection.  It is a must and well worth the money.  This case protects it and has a keyboard!! 

5 weird quirks I have...
1.  I must have the toilet paper roll rolling from the top, not the bottom.   
2.  I MUST have coffee in the mornings or I can't hardly function.
3.  I have to make lists for everything....Groceries, To Do, Packing
4.  When I am looking at the guide on the TV, I have to start at channel 2.  I can't just go from the channel I'm on.
5.  If I see a TV show that I like, I won't watch it unless I go back and watch all the episodes from the beginning.  Like, Modern Family, I saw season 1, but for some reason stopped watching it.  Now I won't watch it until I can go back and watch from season 2 on.

5 random songs from my running playlist...
1.  I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift 
2.  Gangnam Style - Psy
3.  Some Nights - Fun
4.  Baby - Justin Beiber
5.  These Times - Safety Suit

5 favorite TV shows...
1.  Bachelor/Bachelorette
2.  Grey's Anatomy
3.  Scandle
4.  Revenge
5.  Raising Hope

What are some random things about you??

JMD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Thank You!!