February 18, 2013

Homeschool - I Want to So Bad, but...

Our little man, T, is 5 and will start kindergarten this year.  Something about that has been weighing heavily on my heart.  I want to homeschool him so bad, but I can't.  I work a full time job just to pay off debt.  It breaks my heart that I cannot be a stay at home mom and be with our son, or find a job working from home.  I read a lot of blogs that are about homeschooling and I see the awesomeness that it brings, but I get sad knowing I do not get to do this for our son.  My husband and I are following Dave Ramsey's plan and have been on it for 3 years now.  We have paid our debt down, but there is still so much.  We are still on baby step 2.  I just wish I knew what I could do to make this happen. 

Do you homeschool?  Are you in debt?  How do you do it?  I would love to hear some advice from you?

JMD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Thank You!!